Designer/2000

From: William G. Buoni Jr. <wgb1_at_ptd.net>
Date: 1997/09/30

Oracle Analyst

We have an immediate need for an individual with strong analytical background and experince with ORACLE Designer/2000. Additional experience with data flow diagramming and entity relational modeling a plus. This is a key position on a high visibility project.

Since 1967, Pinkerton Computer Consultants, Inc. (PCCI) has provided software consulting services to Fortune 500 companies. For our salaried staff we offer competitive salaries, excellent employee stock plan, comprehensive benefits packages, as well as education and career path options.

Please forward resume to the attention of the Recruiting Group:

email: 76322.504_at_COMPUSERV.COM
fax: 610-825-6177
phone 610-825-5885

Pinkerton Computer Consultants, Inc.
Plymouth Meeting Executive Campus
600 West Germantown Pike, Suite 261
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462-1046 Received on Tue Sep 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message