Re: Error - 100501 what is it?

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/09/29

Robert W. Brown (rwbrown1_at_ix.netcom.com) wrote:

: Hi All,
: Can anyone out there tell me what an SQLError number
: 100501 is? Unless I'm slowly going crazy, none of our references
: has a number like this in it. What we are doing is converting
: numerous Forms 3 applications over to Forms 4.5 (character mode
: on Wyse terminals running on an 8 processor Sequent/Dynix-PTX).
: Everything was going fine until this one application. The application
: is a rather convoluted one that allows the user to do updates on
: numerous tables that have many-to-many resolution tables between them.
: These of course have the obligatory referential constraints on their
: FK-PK's.

: Can anyone help me out and let me know what this error code is?

Encountered this error in Forms 3 today. May or may not be relevant to Forms 4 but might give you an idea.

ie In procedure raised form_trigger_failure

		exception only catered for OTHERS which printed
		sqlcode and error_text.  For form_trigger_failure
		received -100501 and User-Defined Exception.

Happy hunting.	Helen