Re: analyze

From: Phillip Bump <pjbump_at_i1.net>
Date: 1997/09/27

I do not believe that the value stored in avg_row_len contains the header space.
You will have to include the extra bytes for each row header in calculating how
much space n number of rows would require. Regards,

--
Phillip Bump
pjbump_at_i1.net

Sudheer Tummala <sut_at_ordinal.micro.lucent.com> wrote in article
<342A8134.7ACF_at_ordinal.micro.lucent.com>...