Re: Developer 2000 4.5 - How do I Display data from a table outside the base block -

From: Jomarlen <jomarlen_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/09/27

Hi Croc

You might want to visit my web site at
http://members.aol.com/jomarlen

navigate to my Oracle Utilities page and download the article I wrote for Oracle Informant Magazine called Functional Magic.

It should help with what you are trying to do.

By the way, if you use, when-validate-item triggers include code to prevent unnecesary validation during query.

E.G.

BEGIN
   IF :system.mode = 'QUERY' THEN
     RETURN;