Q: rewriting PowerBuilder app to Developer/2000: Snap or mega effort?

From: Peter Ebbelink <Peter.J.Ebbelink_at_BigFoot.com>
Date: 1997/09/26

--------------840EF71998130278F1BA7D91

[Quoted] Anyone done some rewriting of PowerBuilder code to Developer/2000? As I heard there are big differences in approach between the two, but if I 'd have to: Could I rewrite it before the year is done?

Response is highly appreciated!

Peter Ebbelink.

--------------840EF71998130278F1BA7D91

begin:          vcard
fn:             Peter Ebbelink
n:              Ebbelink;Peter
org:            Data Sciences B.V. / PTT Mobile Communications
adr:            PO box 22669;;;Amsterdam;;1100 DD;the Netherlands
email;internet: peter.j.ebbelink_at_bigfoot.com
title:          Senior Analyst / programmer
tel;work:       0653 102641

x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end: vcard