Re: Hopefully easy question

From: Wolfgang Pest <pestw_at_kontron.de>
Date: 1997/09/26

Dan Cradler wrote:

> Working with sqlplus, is there a way to see what tables, indexes, etc. are
> available in the current schema? I am used to Informix and there is an
> easy way to do this in their dbaccess utility. I've looked at the help and
> don't see any command that would list tables and indexes in sqlplus.

and he is right. There is really a lack of a tool like dbaccess. Hasn't anybody written such a tool yet with Oracle Forms? Perhaps with being able to follow foreign key references also? Come on, unknown artist, let us share this one! Wolfgang Pest
pestw_at_kontron.de Received on Fri Sep 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message