A Forms 4.5 very simple question

From: Patrick Boucher <patrick.boucher_at_cum.qc.ca>
Date: 1997/09/25

Hi everybody!

[Quoted] I have a very simple question for you. Is it possible, with Forms, to launch the runtime
files without connecting to a database? We have here a form module that act like
a dispatcher to other applications developed with Dev2000. When I open this module,
I connect as guest, wich is a dummy user I created. The problem is that it seems
our connections to the database is a bit slow. So if I could bypass the first connexion,
and open the first module that does'nt access any tables, I would be very happy.
But I guess I'll stay unhappy with that one :-)

Thanks a lot!
Patrick Boucher Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message