Hopefully easy question

From: Dan Cradler <dcradler_at_mods.com>
Date: 1997/09/25

[Quoted] [Quoted] Working with sqlplus, is there a way to see what tables, indexes, etc. are [Quoted] [Quoted] available in the current schema? I am used to Informix and there is an [Quoted] easy way to do this in their dbaccess utility. I've looked at the help and don't see any command that would list tables and indexes in sqlplus.

Dan Cradler                                               Modern Solutions
dcradler_at_modernsolutions.com               Full-Service Web Space Provider
702-323-3341                                           http://www.mods.com