Re: Oracle Tools - Which one should I use?

From: Zoran Kuret <delta_at_k2.net>
Date: 1997/09/25

Dan Cradler <dcradler_at_mods.com> wrote in article <Pine.BSI.3.95.970924131859.1528B-100000_at_reno.modernsolutions.com>...
> I am planning an Oracle application and I need some real world
>

> Dan Cradler Modern
 Solutions
> dcradler_at_modernsolutions.com Full-Service Web Space
 Provider
> 702-323-3341
 http://www.mods.com

We are using Developer 200 in developing complete banking Informationi system working on SUN sparcserver 20, with clients running character terminals and windows as well.
Aplication are working properly, we had a few problems in controling keyboard, defining keys etc, but at the moment, system is almost done, and character aplications are very, very good. The good thing is, also, that you can very easy migrate your aplication to a Windows client. Just simple compilation needed. Menus and everything else works normaly.

If you have any additional questions and problems, be free to ask... Received on Thu Sep 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message