Re: Ad-Hoc Query Tools / Why No Browser?

From: Justin Wigg <jjwigg_at_tassie.net.au>
Date: 1997/09/25

> Chris Hamilton <Christopher.H.Hamilton_at_usace.army.mil> wrote in article
> <01bcc85a$7538cd80$73344b9b_at_hqddpc.hq.usace.army.mil>...
> > Now that Oracle has decided to terminate the Oracle Browser product line,
> > does anyone now of any similar ad-hoc query software that doesn't need a
> > meta-data layer to use?

[Quoted] WHOA!!! Browser's been terminated? Why? Sorry if this thread has been covered before but I haven't checked this NG for a while...

Justin.

"I can resist anything but temptation" - Oscar Wilde Justin Wigg
Oracle Developer, Dept of Primary Industry and Fisheries AND ...
2nd Year Software Engineering - University Of Tasmania, Australia REPLY:
jjwigg_at_tassie.net.au OR
Justin.Wigg_at_dpif.tas.gov.au
Phone: +61 3 6223 5659
Phax: +61 3 6223 5659

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect values or opinions held by the DPIF