FORMS 4.5: how can I stop the BELL ????

From: Manfred Tischendorf <07142980027-0001_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1997/09/23

Hi,
[Quoted] I have a problem, that I always get a FRM 40401 message which the user can ignore, but the bell is ringing and the user gets disturbed. He(she) can´t imagine, what he(she) did wrong. How can I get the bell silent??

Any Idea?

When not, please tell me how to get new form entries directly in the database with checking without using when-validate-item trigger to check and when-new-record-instance to store. This new-record-instance trigger fires even when no changes have been done (during scrolling with the key_down) and produces the FRM 40401 with bell sound.

Thanks for any advice.

Manfred Tischendorf

P.S.: I need urgent help realizing combo-boxes!!! Please see the news

      message "easiest way to realize combo-boxes with dynamical input
      without LOV´s from monday 18.09

Thanks a lot. Received on Tue Sep 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message