Submitting server applications from Windows 95 clients with forms 4.5

From: Lorne Bakanec <bakal_at_mailhost.sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: 1997/09/22

[Quoted] [Quoted] Looking for tips and advice on the following problem. We are developing forms for our windows 95 PCs which require submitting some
cobol applications on our VMS server (which has our oracle database v7.3) I am looking for ideas on how I might implement this so that users would not require logging into the server separately and submitting their cobol applications
to reply via e-mail remove NOSPAM from my address Received on Mon Sep 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message