Re: Platinum SQL Station Users?

From: Karl M. Nordquist <karln_at_brightwood.com>
Date: 1997/09/22

Dave,

I personally do both, but I think this is a great idea. We are evaluating a copy of SQL Station. We have ran into a couple of minor issues, but once Platinum discovered (through this news group) that we were having troubles, they have been nothing short of fantastic with their support.

Anyone planning on becoming a part of their beta for the new release? If so, why, or if not, why not?

//Karl

Karl M. Nordquist		karln_at_brightwood.com
Application Development
Bright Wood Corporation         Madras, Oregon