Forms 4.5 Calendar utility ...

From: Jayadas C <jayadasc_at_emirates.com>
Date: 1997/09/21

[Quoted] Hello all Forms 4.5 Developers,

I have developed a Property Class for date fields, which could be used in ORACLE Forms 4.5 applications. This Property Class has the facility to pop up a Calendar when the field is double clicked and the the selected date in the calendar is populated into the field.

I have included a sample form to test this prpoerty class, the .FMX file for the pop up calendar form and a brief write-up on the property class ( both in MS Word 6.0 and Text formats ) all in CALUTL.ZIP. Send an e-mail to me jayadasc_at_emirates.net.ae and I would send the the file CALUTL.ZIP. Comments, suggestions etc on this are most welcome.

regards,

Jayadas Chelur Received on Sun Sep 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message