Re: Biggest competitor for the database is the customer himself!!

From: Terry Carmen <tpcarmen_at_SEE_SIGNATURE_FOR_ADDRESS.com>
Date: 1997/09/20

[Quoted] On Sat, 20 Sep 1997 00:05:39 GMT, ttoews_at_telusplanet.net (Tony Toews) wrote:

>Deepa Vasudevan <deepav_at_pol.net> wrote:
>
>>The result is PostgreSQL database. Millions of database customers
>>are developing this database. PostgreSQL may reach one billion
>>(1000 million) installations by year 2001 world-wide!!
>
>Ummm, I doubt there are that many computers in the entire world. I'm
>including calculaters and watches in that category.

Considering that it's free, I have no idea why this guy is pushing it so hard.

Terry

Terry Carmen
Meadowbrook Software
tpcarmen_at_servtech.DeleteThisToSendMail.com

NOTE TO SPAMMERS:
BAD THINGS will happen to any site that sends me email spam. Received on Sat Sep 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message