Re: Biggest competitor for the database is the customer himself!!

From: Tony Toews <ttoews_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: 1997/09/20

[Quoted] [Quoted] Deepa Vasudevan <deepav_at_pol.net> wrote:

>The result is PostgreSQL database. Millions of database customers
>are developing this database. PostgreSQL may reach one billion
>(1000 million) installations by year 2001 world-wide!!

Ummm, I doubt there are that many computers in the entire world. I'm [Quoted] including calculaters and watches in that category.

Tony

Message posted to newsgroup and emailed. Tony Toews, Independent Computer Consultant The Year 2000 crisis: Will my parents or your grand parents still be receiving [Quoted] their pension in January, 2000? See www.granite.ab.ca/year2000 for more info. [Quoted] Microsoft Access Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm Received on Sat Sep 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message