Re: SQL*Net 16 bits and SQL*Net 32 bits on the same PC

From: JC <jcygan_at_netxpress.com>
Date: 1997/09/20

>Is there any guys out there who have experiences and/or troubles with sqlnet 16
>and 32 bits on the same PC??

[Quoted] I have tried to use both on NT/Workstation. Sql-Net seems to work fine. The troubles I ran into is when I try to run a 16-Bit Forms app, I get a bunch of errors relating to DLLs loaded into the Windows System directory.

I would have assumed that Oracle would have put these in system32 on NT and system for 16-Bit apps. But, I still get these errors. Oh, in case this helps, I installed 16-Bit first followed by the 32bit install.

Also, if they are doing the above for NT (with the system32 directory) how is this situation handled in Win95?

Joe Received on Sat Sep 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message