Re: Hide status bar in Forms 4.5

From: Miodrag Stojanovic <miodrag_stojanovic_at_oma.org>
Date: 1997/09/19

Hi,

you will loose status bar, if you in the form property sheet, define Console Window to be null. That way you'll even gain some space, but downside is that you will loose space for any messages. Also, if your message on enter query is bordering you, you can redefine it in ON-MESSAGE trigger (e. g. translate it to italian or rephrase it)

Regards
Miodrag