Radio groups not displaying canvas color

From: SIHenrikso <sihenrikso_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/09/18

I have several forms in Forms 4.5 that contain radio groups. The radio buttons and labels are displaying in gray boxes, whereas the canvas is a different color (r0g75b75). I have tried everything to get the radio boxes to reflect the canvas color, but have not had any luck. I have tried making the radio buttons with no fill, and also with the same color as the canvas, and more. But they still appear gray. Something similar to this was mentioned in "Exploring Oracle" magazine with the solution being: color the canvas white, then make it the desired color. This did nothing for my radio groups, unfortunately. Does anyone else have a suggestion?

Thank you!!! Received on Thu Sep 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message