Re: To commit or not to commit - That is the question?

From: Gert Rijs <nospampleasegem_at_wirehub.nl>
Date: 1997/09/18

You could use the dbms_pipe package to send the error-messages to another sql*plus session. Dbms_pipe messages 'ignore' transactions (rollbacks don't affect them).

hth,
gert

--
reply address is altered to keep the spam down
remove the nospamplease part to reply...

Ian Quennell <ian.quennell_at_handc.com> wrote in article
<01bcbd3e$23cb9da0$c69d73c1_at_QRPIQ.handc.com>...

> I have a number of SQL*Plus procedures which need to run in sequence.
These