Re: Transfering appl.from forms 3.xx to the Web. How easy?

From: Dante A. Notari-Locher <dnotari_at_cso.at>
Date: 1997/09/17

Hi Evans !

     If you never used the WebServer, it becomes a great
     challenge.

     Try converting Forms3xx to Forms 4.5 and use the
     Web Forms-Server ( Developer/2000 1.4w). With
     this tool you can provide Forms-Modules via that
     Forms-Server, the Modules can be accessed via
     an HTML-Browser. (At this moment there are no
     Browser supporting the needed JAVA-Version, but
     ORACLE has one).

     Regards

     Dante A. Notari-Locher