Designer/2000 Web Generator

From: <adpctre_at_umassp.edu>
Date: 1997/09/17

I have a few questions about the Web generator.

  • Is it possible to freeze frames so users can't move them?
  • How do I interface with Custom Pl/SQL? For instance, if I want to show a total count of a subset of the record list, can I do that?
  • How can modules be linked? I have a frame with record list and view form. The view form only shows part of the detail for the record. I want to have a button to call another module with more data.
  • Are there any books or any other good sources of information on Web Generator module?

  Thanks,

    Candy Trerotola
    University of Massachusetts