Problems with C/C++-Precompiler of Oracle 7.3 with DEC-Unix 4.0

From: <ste_at_esqhen.su.eunet.de>
Date: 1997/09/15

Hello,
[Quoted] we hope, that anyone can help us with a problem, that we have with the C/C++-Precompiler of Oracle 7.3 under DEC-Unix 4.0. The precompiler finds syntax errors in the system include files of the operating system when running in mode parse=full.

A workaround to this problem is running the precompiler in mode parse=none or mode=partial. But this is not of worth for us, since we then have to change all our source code due to the necessity of an EXEC SQL DECLARE section for the host variables.

Any suggestions and help will be very welcome.

Bye, Emil.

Emil Stephan, Marktplatz 39, 53773 Hennef, Germany
voice: +49-2242-84438