Re: good books on Oracle8

From: <kevin.loney_at_astramerck.com>
Date: 1997/09/15

  Dharmesh & Pinaki Parekh <chirho_at_erols.com> wrote:
> I would greatly appreciate it if someone could recommend meaningful
> books on Oracle8 and its new features. specifically such topics as
> migration from 7 to 8 as well as use of cartridges and the universal
> data server.

Try: ORACLE8: The Complete Reference. Koch & Loney. 8 new chapters added, plus updates throughout. Osborne/Mcgraw-Hill, Oracle Press, available now. ISBN number on my copy is 0-07-88-2396-X. Publisher's www is www.osborne.com. Same publisher: ORACLE8 DBA Handbook; about 5 weeks from being the shelves, includes a section devoted to the V7-V8 migration.

Kevin Loney. Obdisclaimer.