Re: My Issues with Forms 4.5

From: David Irving <dirving_at_denr.sa.gov.au>
Date: 1997/09/15

i'm uncertain why you need to migrate for y2k compliance (although the other reason certainly makes sense). i've just moved an application from oracle6 to oracle7, retaining forms v3 stuff, and allowed full date display simply by making date fields bigger in the forms. as long as the *stored* dates have 4 digits for the year, forms v3 is fine.

regards,
david