Re: Why not an Oracle newsgroup JUST for Webserver ?!?

From: KEYBOARD <qwerty_at_iastate.edu>
Date: 1997/09/13

Stephen Meredith wrote:

> I'm sure ORacle Server users don't want to see all these
> Webserver-type questions and it's painfull seeking out those
> postings which are of interest to Webserver practioners.
>
> I've no idea how one would go about doing this, but I suggest
> that a new group be created comp.databases.oracle.webserver or
> something like that.

That would be a great idea and I would use the information.

I suggest that you repost with a crosspost to every Oracle newsgroup if you want the support that you seek...including the Windows newsgroups which supports an Oracle webserver for Win NT. You might also perform a seperate crosspost to the other webserver associated newsgroups to get their input.

Good luck,
Thomas Received on Sat Sep 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message