Re: calling stored procedure from MS ACCESS

From: <drippel_at_perspect.com>
Date: 1997/09/12

This should get you started in the right direction.

I usually code an access query as a block of pl/sql and mark it as a passthrough query like this

declare
begin
  do some stuff
end ;

this allows you to call the procedure, declare some cursors, etc.

as far as getting some values back from Oracle and inter acting with access, good luck