Printing Additional "Blank" Lines on a Report

From: Ted & Martha Maas <mamtsm_at_ripco.com>
Date: 1997/09/12

Well, I have a rather simple question to ask.

We are producing a "turn-around" document, that can have up to 7 sets of data displayed on it. Our user would like "Blank" lines to print on the report if the particular page has less than 7 sets.

I.e. - if there is one set of data, six "Blank" areas need to be printed; if there are 3 sets of data, print four "Blank" areas, etc.

Is there some simple, default functionality in Reports 2.5 that I'm overlooking? Since the documentation is on CD-ROM now, if I was smart enough to know what key-word to use, it would be a snap, but ...

TIA ted Received on Fri Sep 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message