Re: Oracle File Permission

From: Connor McDonald <mcdonald.connor.cs_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1997/09/11

--

As a client connects to oracle, they will fire up an oracle process on
the server which needs to be able to do all the nice things that oracle

HTH
Cheers

Connor McDonald
BHP Information Technology
Perth
Australia
email: mcdonald.connor.cs_at_bhp.com.au
"My views are not BHP ...blah blah"
"Opera singers are the only people that when you
 stick a knife in them, they sing, not bleed"