Forms 4.5 performance problem

From: Don Huesman <Huesman_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: 1997/09/11

[Quoted] I have a form with two blocks referencing two tables. The default select statement gives me a performance problem, apparently as a result of not using existing indexes. Is there a way of controlling the default select statement other than controlling the where clause? I want to control the 'from clause' used by select to pull a key from one table to use against the next. Or stated more simply, I want to write my own select statement. Can this be done? Received on Thu Sep 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message