UTL_FILE PACKAGE

From: BHAVESH PATEL <BHAVESH-PATEL_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/09/11

Hi

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can any one help in the below issue.

I want to write into a flat file in a specific format using UTL_FILE.PUT_LINE.
the line which I want to write to the file is more than 1024 bytes and the PUT_LINE or rather UTL_FILE can supports only 1024 bytes.

Is there any way to write a such a big line to a flat file using the UTL_FILE package. If so please try to help me in the above issue. and thanks in advance for the same.

Bhaevsh
Bhavesh-patel_at_worldnet.att.net Received on Thu Sep 11 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message