Re: Privileges to a database

From: Jim Forest <jlam_at_unocal.com>
Date: 1997/09/10

You can solve this problem in two ways:

  1. When you select Client objects you must prefix the object with client.object_name. exp: select sime_thing from client.object_name;
  2. You can create synonym to all objects belong to client which telling the system to substitute the prefix (client) for each object you want to select.

Have fun.
Jim.