forms 4.5 and multiple data sources in same screen

From: Rob Riopelle <riopeller_at_aecl.ca>
Date: 1997/09/10

Hi,

I am using forms 4.5 and want to access two different databases with one screen the databases are not on the same server, can this be done?

The top block of the screen is to go to ORACLE and the related detail block is an Informix table accesesed through ODBC. I can access each seperatly ok but can I access both in the same screen ? I can seem to get it to work.

Any help..suggestions would be appreciated.

Rob Riopelle Received on Wed Sep 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message