Kumaran Systems for conversion

From: Meg F <jimf_at_onramp.net>
Date: 1997/09/10

We'd like any feedback with working with Kumaran Systems for conversion. They had a Forms converter out and now they are doing RPT character mode (old SQL*Reports) to Reports 2.5 for GUI. We are needing to convert several hundred old RPT reports and considering them as a possible avenue to speed up the process.

Has anyone used them for conversion of your Forms 3 to Forms 4 and how were you treated and did it work okay. Was it worth the money? The cost of manually converting by paying programmers is expensive too, afterall.

Anyone converted RPT reports to Reports 2.5 using Kumaran's assistance?

Thanks so much for any opinions positive or negative,

Meg F
jimf_at_onramp.net Received on Wed Sep 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message