Re: VB and Oracle

From: Dennis Taylor <no_spam_dammit_at_ipipeline.net>
Date: 1997/09/09

Have you evaluated Oracle Objects for OLE? It is an OCX from Oracle for VB. Package also includes C++ libraries if you want to use VC. I'm just beginning to use it, but it seems to work ok. I've seen comments on newsgroups to the effect of it being 2-3 times faster than ODBC.

Alan Yost <alan.yost_at_Alphawest.com.au> wrote in article

--
---
email address is dtaylor at ipipeline dot net