Re: Menu Problems

From: D Morrow <morrowd_at_ci.portsmouth.va.us>
Date: 1997/09/09

Try checking your product release notes. That's where I found out to use the registry instead of oracle.ini. There is usually on on-line copy in the Doc subdirectory of the product (ex. for Forms I found it in ORAWIN95\FORMS45\DOC). James A. Starkey <jstarkey_at_exeter.com> wrote in article <01bcbd3f$3ad9e8c0$215fba8c_at_pc_jim>...