10.7 Apps form not running outside on Forms4.5

From: Sridhar <ramaiahs_at_next1.msci.memphis.edu>
Date: 1997/09/07

Hi

I have been trying to modify an Apps 10.7 form. This is a GUI form in forms 4.5
But when I try to run this form in Dev 2000 : forms 4.5 I get the error : on error trigger failure.

This form requires two other forms to run as the objects in this form are connected. I have put these other forms APPSTAND.frm and INVSTAND.frm in the same directory in C: drive. I have put the path of this directory in Forms_Path registry. I am trying to run this form in Windows 95.

The form runs fine on the apps.

Any help is appreciated.
Please e-mail to : ridar_at_hotmail.com

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
Sridhar Received on Sun Sep 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message