Re: Oracle ODBC Error handling

From: sm <sm_at_nowhere.com>
Date: 1997/09/05

You will have to look at Access to suppress/control the error handling. Oracle returns the error to the client app (in this case via the odbc driver)... but the display of the error message is controlled entirely by Access and not by the database nor by the odbc driver. The driver returns the error to the client only when requested by the front-end (Access).

-sm