Re: Windows95, 3.1, DOS Problems

From: Bill Smith <BillSmith_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/05

Boot from the floppy. Exit to DOS. Copy the system files to the hard drive (eg. a:\sys c:). This should allow you to boot from the hard drive.

Once you reboot from the hard drive you have to verify that your config.sys file has the driver for you CDROM and the autoexec.bat has MSCDEX.exe being loaded. These files were probably removed with the WIN 95 installation.

In article <340ade10.36582576_at_news.ececs.uc.edu>, teetshd_at_ucbeh.san.uc.edu says...