Re: Oracle Stored Procedure tools

From: Randy Walden <randy_walden_at_compuware.com>
Date: 1997/09/04

HI,

[Quoted] I work for Compuware, we have a product called Xpediter/SQL for Oracle. It will
[Quoted] help you with a graphical interface to write, edit, and debug your stored procedures.
Check us out at www.compuware.com.

Randy Walden

Oscar Ssentoogo <impala_at_enterprise.net> wrote in article <5t9btu$ovv$1_at_news.enterprise.net>...