FRM-40034:Could not attach library file.

From: doug a blaisdell <dougb_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1997/09/02

Hi everbuddy!

I'm on a win95 box, using Developer 2000, a 1.3 demo, talking to PO7 (PO7 seems newer than Dev 2k, judging by the Required support file revs of each). Don't know if this will cause problems...

I'm trying to run the demo, but get the

        FRM-40034:Could not attach library file.

error. I browsed the net. Seems like I need to set some env variables, though many are already set in the registry.

I'd like to know where to set them, and also, how to tell what library file is missing, so I can set the path to it.

thanks,
doug

[Quoted] PS. In win95, how do you set environment variables (autoexec.bat? In NT, it's off system icon). Also, I'm running out of env space. I guess there's an autobat directive to increase this parameter.