Re: Forms 4.5: ORDER BY <column in detail_block>

From: Bob Sauer <rsauer_at_census.gov>
Date: 1997/09/02

You need to denormalize your data to get it to work in forms.

  1. Create a database view and use that as your base table.
  2. When you create the form, make the master block based on the interface table (presumably this contains the computer id and the ip address) and the details block based on the computers table. Don't know how this would affect performance but you should at least be able to get it to work.

Bob

Standard disclaimers apply.