Re: Faust adds Vice President Europe To Management Team

From: Stuart Browning <embarko_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/09/02

[Quoted] What does this have to do with Oracle Tools ?

This should not be in this newsgroup.

Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) <webmaster_at_sfi-software.com> wrote in article <01bcb4c6$6c4f6c80$2e1bf8ce_at_st-pierre95>...
> SFI Makes Commitment To European Market!!!
> Adds Vice President Europe To Management Team
> Sylvain Faust Inc. (SFI) http://www.sfi-software.com
>
> LONDON, UK - August 25, 1997 - August 25, 1997 - Sylvain Faust Intl.
 (SFI)
[Quoted] > today announced that Alain Péré-Lahourguette has joined the company as
 Vice
> President Europe. He will be responsible for planning and managing the
> continued growth of SFI's business in Europe.
>
> "Péré-Lahourguette complements the SFI management team by bringing to our
> firm specific international business expertise with over 20 years
> experience in the development of European markets," said Sylvain Faust,
> president of SFI. "We are pleased to have him on board and know that he
> will be instrumental in establishing SFI as a leading player in the
> European RDBMS third-party software tools marketplace."
>
> "Europe is a huge market for SFI and we want to ensure we grow our
 position
> there with the kind sales and support capability that Alain can deliver,"
> said Jim Rawlings, Vice President Sales & Marketing of SFI.
>
> Prior to joining SFI, Péré-Lahourguette was retained as a marketing
> consultant by several Canadian hi-tech companies expanding their business
> into Europe. His information technology experience was gained through
> employment by Granada Computer Services where he opened and expanded
[Quoted] > territories in most European countries and culminated in being promoted
 as
> Managing Director for Europe.
>
> Prior to his successful tenure at Granada, he was founder and President
 of
> SMS International which at that time became the undisputed leader in the
> computer services sector. Péré-Lahourguette holds a Bachelor's of
> Mathematics and is an Engineer in Electronics (Paris, France.) He can be
> reached via email at apere_at_sfi-software.com.
>
> SFI was founded in 1988 by experienced database programmers intent on
[Quoted] > improving programmer productivity by developing a suite of tools,
 utilities
> and knowledgeware designed by programmers, for programmers. Productivity
> enhancement software in this market can easily pay for itself in a matter
> of days just in labor savings, not to mention the competitive advantage
[Quoted] > gained by organizations able to deploy information systems faster and
 more
> reliably.
>
> SFI's current products include SQL-Programmer(r), SQL-Optimizer(tm) and
> SQL-Sombrero(tm) . SFI's products can be used with most major database
> products including Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase SQL Server and Oracle
[Quoted] > databases. SFI is a Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider and a member
 of
[Quoted] > the Oracle Worldwide Business Alliance Programme, the Sybase Open
 Solutions
> Program and the Informix Solutions Alliance. For more information on SFI,
> visit the company's Web site at http://www.sfi-software.com.
>
> # # #
>
> SQL-Programmer is a registered trademark and SQL-Sombrero, SQL-Optimizer,
> and CompressIT are trademarks of Sylvain Faust Inc.
[Quoted] > All other product and company names mentioned herein are the trademarks
 of