RPT to Reports 2.5 conversion - HELP!

From: Jim F <jimf_at_onramp.net>
Date: 1997/09/01

We would like some input about how any of you have undergone RPT (old SQL*Report) to Reports 2.5 conversion. We have hundreds of reports to convert and have put it off as long as possible, but it is do or die now.

Our company is considering using Kumaran Systems to assist in this conversion. Has anyone worked with Kumaran in the past? How did they work with you? We know their company converted forms, for example.

Has anyone used Kumaran Systems to perform the reports conversion? Positive or negative experiences welcomed and appreciated.

Any advice on conversion process would also be welcome!!!

Thanks so much,

Jim
jimf_at_onramp.net Received on Mon Sep 01 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message