Connecting Vb to Oracle..

From: Srinivasan Vinod <vks7584_at_tntech.edu>
Date: 1997/08/31

Hello

I came to know that in order to access my local oracle database, from Visual Basic, I need to have these following 3 drivers. ORANT71.DLL
SQLNTTT.DLL
CORENT23.DLL I do not know where to find them. Also, If I do find them, where should I save them? Can anyone tell me what to do?I need to know this because,I learnt that if I run my VB setup with these files loaded in my system, VB will install Oracle 32 bit driver automatically. Please help me regarding this.

Also, I seem to lose my posting everytime I send one. Why does this newwgroup delete my message? Do I need to be enrolled or something in this?

So I would appreciate, if anyone could mail me to vks7584_at_tntech.edu regarding answer to my question.

Thanks in advance

vinod Received on Sun Aug 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message