Just want to query

From: Christopher Wyse <wysecj_at_pipeline.com>
Date: 1997/08/30

I'm trying to write an Oracle Forms 4.5 application that will be used strictly for inquiry. It would have a master-detail block. The user would enter the key for the master block, hit a button, and see all the info for both the master and detail blocks for that key. No changes should be made to the database. What's the best way to implement this? Every time I try it, it tries to commit new records or asks if I should save changes. I think I'm missing something fundamental. Any help, tips or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Chris Wyse
wysecj_at_pipeline.com Received on Sat Aug 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message