Running Developer 2000 without having installed Developer 2000

From: Stan Vuckovic <stanv_at_online-can.com>
Date: 1997/08/30

Hi;

Please let me know if is possible to run an application developed by using Developer 2000 on a notepad which has installed Windows95, Personal Oracle Database 7.3.3 and having MMX, FMX and PLL files stored in one directory.

Can I run it without having installed Developer 2000. Or type of the minimum files do I need from the Developer to run it.

Please expalin me what I have to do. I need this information as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help.

My e-mail address is: stanv_at_online-can.com Received on Sat Aug 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message