New Projects Install Questions

From: Tom Marcoux <Marcouxt_at_frb.gov>
Date: 1997/08/29

Environment: Solaris 2.5.1, Oracle 7.3.2.3.0, Financials 10.7/SC16 NT 4.0 Workstation

Server Side: Where can I find extension files paxbcec*.pls, paxccec*.pls, paxictm*.pls (Budget Calc, Labor Cost, & Labor Billing) if they aren't in Projects admin/sql after running the server install? If they are still on the CD, which CD & directory?

Client: What are some alternatives to the standard 16-bit Developer 2k Forms/Graphics Designer configuration supplied from the Oracle Applications 10SC Prod 16 CD? Can I use Developer 2k for NT to modify the Projects interface? The Forms Readme refers to:

      Here is a summary of the new executable names for
      Developer/2000 R1.3 Forms :

                       |  Win16  |  Win32   |
             Non-Debug | f45run  | f45run32 |
             Debug     | f45rund | f45dbg32 |

Since the Win32 files aren't on the Applications CD, I assume that I'm "limited" to 16-bit development for Oracle Projects modifications. Correct? Has anyone successfully used Developer 2k for NT to modify the Projects interface?

Where can I get the text version of SQL*Plus 33? I have plus33w.exe.

Tips for configuring Projects on an NT Workstation? >32MB memory? Separate address space? We decided to bite the maintenance "bullet" with standalone installs. Any comments/preferences on the shared configuration?

Tom Marcoux
marcouxt_at_frb.gov
202-872-7571 Received on Fri Aug 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message