Q: Oracle/OLE problem -- how to copy an OLE container?

From: Duncan MacGregor <mcgregor_at_lsec.lete.dnd.ca>
Date: 1997/08/28

We are using Personal Oracle 7.3.3 and Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5.7) under
Windows 95.

The difficulty is centered on a pair of image items in the form. In order to edit
them, we have re-defined the image items as OLE Containers and referenced MS
'pbrush' as the server program.

Unfortunately, there are cases when the contents of one image must be copied over
to the other one. We can't find any OLE "verb" or ANY other method to copy an image
from one OLE container to another.

Any ideas?

                                   <<Duncan>>