OS/2 Native Reports 2.5 printing landscape

From: Stuart Feigin <sfeigin_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/08/26

Is there anyone out there who is running the native mode OS/2 version of Reports 2.5 and getting anything to print in landscape mode? Perhaps the problem is that I've got a postscript printer.

In any event, I can print landscape mode on the same system if I use the Windows version of Reports 2.5 in a WIN/OS2 session.

I've fooled around with every parameter I can think of, and it always switches my printer to portrait mode and prints the left half of my report.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please e-mail to sfeigin_at_us.oracle.com since the newsgroup fills up very fast and I may not see a posted reply.

--
Stuart Feigin
Oracle Corp.

Nothing I say represents the revealed wisdom of Oracle Corporation.
Larry does that.